- Have your own branded online store to sell unlimited listings of your handmade work.
- Share your own store web address with anyone you want to see your products. Other featured products will not be displayed on your page, allowing your customers to happily browse your shop, without distraction.
- Become a member of your local Craft Village community with access to a friendly local Facebook group to get to know the other sellers in your area. Share info and support each other to achieve success online.
- The opportunity to organise meet-ups and business building events with other local sellers in your area using business training material supplied by Craft Village.
- Opportunities to organise selling events in your area – eg a Summer Fair, Christmas Fair. As a local Craft Village you will be supported in setting up these events.
- Low membership fees (see below). No listing fees – only pay 5% commission for each item sold (PayPal will also charge a small payment handling fee).
If ever there was a time that an online selling route was needed – its now. But selling online loses some of the appeal of the cottage industry and for small handmade businesses it can be a challenge to be discovered on large national and global selling websites.
This can lead to many hours spent worrying about SEO, perfect titles and search algorithms. For most small creative businesses this is daunting, and time consuming. We believe that there is a better way to sell online without having to compete with the whole country, (or world!) to be seen. By grouping sellers into local Craft Villages, they no longer have to stress about being found in searches and can easily become well known in their local area.
We help to connect small businesses with their local buyers and reconnect business owners with other like minded people who are doing the same thing: building community, friendships and businesses – an altogether happy solution.
Special offer to all new sellers
First year of membership for only £1
Your own online shop
Unlimited free listings
Marketed to your local community
Local Facebook Group for sellers in your area.
Welcome pack with all the info you need to start selling
Optional events and meet-ups throughout the year
Only 5% commission on sales
This support is available for anyone who feels they need extra help getting online
Assisted shop setup and listing of up to 10 products
Future product listing support can be purchased if ongoing help is needed at a price of £20.00 for 10 listings
Ready to Join ?
Apply today to join your local Craft Village Community